Beach Painting

Delilah Smith
Art by Delilah



Kayaks on the Beach
8x10
Kayaks on the Beach
Kayaks on the Beach, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:I painted this painting about a week ago and it was in a show in Tarpon Springs Fl. It was such a windy day on the beach when I painted it I thought my canvas would blow away. I painted with one hand and held on with the other.I am going to paint this beach scene again on a nice sunny day.I like these Kayaks and all the colour it adds to the painting.

Kayaks on the Beach
8x10 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 USD
How to Purchase:Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $15 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment