Mr Percival ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 

"Mr. Percival (You Can Call Him P)," 11" x 14", commissioned portrait of a mixed breed dog, done in Golden Open Acrylics on panel, private collection (warm thanks and an equally warm welcome to my new collector!)

 
I thoroughly indulged this weekend in food, family and fun. And somehow I even managed to come into the studio yesterday, refreshed and eager to jump into the paint, when I completed P's painting and got a good start on another. (Just don't ask if the tree's up yet, ok?)

 
In process pics of Percy's portrait can be found on the studio's Facebook page, inside the Mobile Uploads folder. Feel free to post comments there if you have any questions of thoughts about my process.

 
And now I'm headed back to the easel for a bit. Let's see who falls off my brushes next - I've got 11 faces lined up for this week. Yup, you read that right. E. Lev. En.

 
Because it's that time of year.

 
Thank you for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim



My Apologies

 
In that pre-holiday haze, I ran out of time to properly scan and share Molly (pictured below) and Shadow's (up above) finished portraits.

 
Consider that oversight now corrected.

 
Molly and Shadow, and a handful of other recent favorites (including "Candy Cane," Mona's latest portrait) are now all available via my  FineArtAmerica  storefront as notecards or giclees.

 

 
Thanks so much!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment