Cayenne ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 

"Cayenne," painted sketch of a beautiful Vizsla. The image is approximately 3" x 6" and roughly centered on an 6" x 10" piece of multimedia artists' board. You can add Cayenne - who comes housebroken, by the way - to your collection for a mere $69.

 
Inspired by photos taken at Mutt Lynch Winery in Healdsburg California last summer. 
 

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork,
Kim



 

Tools of the Trade

 
Sure, I could tuck my brushes in empty tin cans, but I am a sucker for pretty things. And when those pretty things come from a good friend, that means I have a small piece of her keeping me company in the studio.

 
Besides, I'd be insane not to roll out a Red Carpet Welcome for Mr and Mrs Turtle (pronounced "Tur-Dell"). You should have heard the gossip they were sharing today!! It was outrageous!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment