Fruit Still life painted in oils

Delilah Smith
Art by Delilah

Banana's
5x7
Oil Painting
About this painting: I wanted to add more color to the painting so I placed the bananas on a beach bag that I have.I think I will go shopping at Goodwill and look for some colorful background fabric today. I like to go to yard sales and good will to find objects to put in my paintings. I feel that I am helping someone out a little by doing that and most of the time things get paint on so I hate to put anything new at risk.


"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:



Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
Banana's
About This Painting:
Banana's
5x7 oil painting on canvas that has been mounted on a museum quality panel ready t be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment