Buster, A Painted Sketch ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 

"Buster," a commmissioned painted sketch, done in acrylics on multimedia artboard, headed to a new home next week. Thanks to my new collector!!

 
I've got 2 larger portraits on panel and 11 sketches left to complete by next Friday. THEN I can put my feet up for a moment before beginning my own holiday preparations.

 
Sleep is highly overrated. At least that's what I'm telling myself these days!!

 
Thank you so much for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim


 


 
The Nutcracker

 
It's tradition that The Princess and I see The Nutcracker every December. Each year we travel to a different venue to experience their interpretation of the classic ballet.

 
And this year will be even more memorable - this time around The Princess herself is dancing in a local performance, titled "Not Your Typical Nutcracker." The story will be told through a variety of dance numbers (ballet, jazz, lyrical and hip-hop), by dancers aged 3 to 18. She gets to dance Clara to sleep, and then returns again to flit about onstage in The Dance of the Reed Flutes.

 
I don't know who's more excited - her or me!

 
Meanwhile, we're off to dress rehearsal!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment