Gypsy and Maisie, A Painted Sketch ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 

"Gypsy and Maisie," a painted sketch done by commission of two rescued mixed breed dogs. This piece is larger than my usual sketches, measuring approximately 6" x 5-1/2", roughly centered on an 8" x 10" piece of multimedia artists' board. Congratulations (and thank you!) to my newest collector on adding this to her home!

 
It may be Friday, but I've got a mess of projects lined up - you should see my desk. Well, actually, not much of it is visible. Hence this being a working weekend - but never fear, as it will be punctuated with some serious family fun, too.

 
Hope your weekend is productive, at the very least on the smiles front!!

 
Thank you so much for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment