Nina II ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 

 

"Nina II,"** 6" square, commissioned Yorkie portrait, done in acrylics on a panel. Thank you very much to Nina's Mom, aka My Newest Collector, for bringing her special little one into the studio. Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue will be receiving a donation in Nina's memory from me as well.
 

Nina crossed the Bridge at the end of this summer after a brave bout with brain cancer, and her family misses her terribly. 
 

I can't help but think of all the families who's hearts are missing someone this holiday season. I'm sending extra love out into the universe, hoping it settles into at least a couple of those households who are needing it.

 
Thank you so much for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim
 

**"Nina I" is literally underneath "Nina II" - I've gotta come clean - there are times I don't get the likeness just right, and need a do-over. This was one of them, and I'm so very delighted that Nina's Mom had some patience while I try-try-ed again, because it was entirely worth it!!





"Got Milk?" is freshly dry - with a paypal payment, I can even get it to your home in time for the holidays. This is a fabulously colorful 9" x 8" panel drenched in sunlight, for $419. Inquiries may come to me.
 
So Sorry.....
 
But there's just not enough time to commission - and get delivery - on a portrait pre-holiday. Perhaps a gift certificate for a portrait will work? let me know asap if you think so!
 

HOWEVER - if you are looking for animal themed artwork, please look no further than my FineArtAmerica storefront. I have several HUNDRED images set up for notecards and giclee (reproductions) ordering - there is bound to be something there for everyone!!

 
I also have a FineArtAmerica gallery comprosed of original unsold Painting a Dog a Day originals, which makes your shopping even easier.
 

Not sure you want artwork? What about a book - publications are all available via Blurb.
 

And if you are looking for a class experience, gifting a workshop or lesson is a fabulous idea. I have openings in both my kids and grownUPs 2012 journalling workshops.
 

Thanks so much for inviting creativity and art appreciation into your life!
 

Happy holidays!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment