Michigan Rose Painting


Delilah Smith

Antique Pink Rose


About This Painting: As I was getting my display ready for ArtPrize 2011, I realized I really have not done many floral painting this year so I decided to paint a rose in oils today. I used gray tones for the shadow areas and then made piles of 4shades of pink for the body of the rose. I added the white highlights then when back to the tips of the petals and back stroked a small amount of Terra Rosa oil paint. It is the warmest of the Natural Red Earths. I like this earthy rose because it is richly red but yet a natural in tint and tone as it easily mixes into a wonderful range of earthy pinks. I use Rembrandt Artist Oil Colors for my Terra Rosa.
Antique Pink Rose
(I011-2186}
This is an oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel. It is 7x5 and comes ready to be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment